Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello All!

Hello hello fellow Moly friends! I apologize for my lack of updating and posting on the blog, I'm sure we can all agree life can get very busy. I do have one shot of the work I did in Thereza's journal that I sent to Tiphoni at the end of April/beginning of May. I believe it should have shipped to her home well before now, I hope it's made it there safely! :D

moly 5 exchange

At the moment, I do not have any journal to work on and am patiently waiting for the next one. So far so good though I believe! Everyone else's work is fantastic so far, I can't wait to see how much progress we make :D

xxo Mae Jane

2 comments:

●• Thereza said...

awww, that's really lovely Mae Jane! will re post marisa's book to you by next week.
xx
T

Unknown said...

yay thereza! i look forward to it, hope all is well!